Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I know the weekend has been over for a couple days but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. As you know Friday wasn't any fun b/c our sweet Chloe was at the vet and we weren't sure what was going to happen. Thank goodness she came out of everything ok and the vet let her come home Sunday morning. She is still really sore and having some issues but every day she gets better.

Here she is with her battle wound.

Backing up a bit...Friday was when I was really sad because I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Chloe. Luckily I had plans with our youth group that night. After work I went to Alltel Arena to meet the group for...

It was really good! I'm a big fan of Meredith Andrews!! I enjoyed everyone that preformed. They all put on a good show.

Saturday we woke up to find out mom had gone to get us breakfast...Shipley Donuts...YUM-O!!!

After that we decided it would be fun for Josh to help dad spike his hair. My dad has had the same hair style for as long as I can remember. My mom has always wanted him to spike his hair and he finally let us work with it.

Here's the end result. Not what we had in mind but I think it will look better once it's shorter.

Here's and added bonus:

Before Chloe went in for her surgery we decided she needed a bath. This is what her hair looked like after we took our her pony tail in the front prior to bath time. Isn't she cute?????????????????????????????????????

5 comments:

TriciaNae said...

she is sooo cute!! omg...donuts...i would love some donuts right now...while i'm watching the biggest loser, ya know.

Virginia said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better! What a cute little puppy! Mmm, Shipleys. I miss Shipleys a lot. Hope you're doing well! -V.

The Bunch Fam! said...

It's the simple things in life, really.
An energetic concert.
A box of shipley on your granite countertop.
A father with spiked hair.

cjrussell said...

Could you post a current picture? I haven't seen her in four days. I have to live vicariously through your pictures for a few more days. Thanks for helping take care of her.

Lauren said...

Too cute!!!!! PChloe is precious :o)