Friday, February 6, 2009

Prayers Please!!

As you know our sweet little Chloe had surgery today. Well, there were complications and we really need her swelling to come down. I realize I'm talking about a dog and it doesn't compare to human life and all of the crazy things going on in this world. BUT for any of you who have animals and they are part of your family you understand. We just want what is best for Chloe. The vet said she had so many stones it was unbelievable. She just had this surgery last year so the fact that her body is making them so fast is not a good thing anyway. Pray for Chloe that she won't be in pain and pray for my sister (and the rest of my family).

9 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

Done - it's not silly...totally get it...keep us posted!

Julie said...

I hope Chloe gets better!!! Please let us know how she does!

kate said...

oh for sure. our vet told us once "pets are members of your family with fur." lots of love from OK! k

Joyce said...

I hope she is already doing better. I know how Courtney must be feeling about now. Please keep us posted with her status!

Love you all!

Laurie said...

I know how it feels. I will pray for the cute little thing and your family. They are just like a family member.

Jenna said...

Praying!! Hope that cute pup feels better soon!

P. Dial said...

We're praying for Chloe! That is so sad, but we are praying she will get better! We know how it is with animals! Letha's daughter, Emily, has a boxer who is the same age as Cinnamon (9) and she is not doing well at all. It is heart-breaking! It was not a good time to go see Marley and Me....

TriciaNae said...

praying for y'all...and that adorable little chloe. let us know how she is doing!!

Barrett said...

I lost my four legged child almost four weeks ago. Apart of my family is missing. I know how you feel and I hope all is well!! This was posted a few weeks ago and I just now stumbled upon it. Is everything okay with Chloe?