Sunday, February 15, 2009

God Can Do Anything, Right?

This morning Josh and I decided to sit in on our 6th and 7th grade Sunday school class. We like to rotate the different youth Sunday classes just to be able to spend time with the kids more and support the teachers. This morning I was sitting next to a sweet girl that has just recently started coming a lot. She's a mess, let me tell you, and she says the craziest things. Here was our quiet conversation while:

Sweet Girl: God can do anything, right?
Me: He sure can!!!
Sweet Girl: Can He sing?
Me: *smile and nod* He Can do anything!
Sweet Girl: Can He do the stanky leg?
Me: *bust out laughing*


For those of you who don't know what the "stanky leg" is it is probably because you aren't around youth much. You can go to to You Tube and type in "stanky leg" to see. I was going to link a video but I didn't want to be responsible for picking one with a bad song or something. The "stanky leg" is a dance move.

I will post tomorrow about our weekend. Hope you had a great LORD's day!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

One great thing about working with youth is it keeps you hip!!!!

Jenna said...

Oh my word, Hillary, that is hilarious!

Lauren said...

Toooo funnnny!!!! Hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!! :o)

Megan said...

My students are always, well not always, but at least once a week singing that stanky leg song. I've been afraid to ask them what it is. Now I'm curious...

Megan L Hutchings said...

I totally agree with Kelly! HILARIOUS!!!