Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving 2010. Where has the time gone??? Like the years past this year I'm thankful for a lot of the things.

  • My salvation
  • My amazing husband and best friend
  • The wonderful families Josh and I have been blessed with
  • The best friends I could ever ask for...both old and new
  • A job
  • A place to live
  • Our church family

But this year there are a few other things I'm BEYOND thankful for...


" Thankful" really doesn't do my feelings justice. Humbled and blessed are probably better adjectives. I'm not even sure how to put it all into words. This year I'm also thankful for...

  • A positive pregnancy test
  • Being able to see our baby
  • Hearing the heartbeat
  • Finding out she's a girl
  • Learning that she looks great and is healthy
  • Feeling her move inside of me

For all of these things and so much more I'm beyond thankful. I don't take these blessings for granted. I know there are a lot of women out there right now who can't wait to be thankful for these same things. Knowing that helps me appreciate every single blessing of this pregnancy. No, it's not a lot of fun on my body, and yes, it's pretty uncomfortable, but I'm thankful for it all!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I found your blog through Kelly's at Kelly's Korner. =) Just wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and let you know that I have an Etsy giveaway going on right now on my blog that you might be interested in. =) Please check it out @ www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com

Congrats on finding out you're having a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful things! Congratulations!

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Katie said...

Ahhh, I'm thankful for Sadie, too! Love you.