Thursday, November 11, 2010

First of Many...

I know I won't be able to document everything Sadie will get in the coming months but I do want to document some of her "firsts". Josh's birthday was back in October and my mom got him a gift. It's a little girl's outfit. At that time we had no idea if we were having a girl or a boy so I just hung it in the closet and wondered if our baby would get to wear it. Now I get it out from time to time and just smile! I didn't take a picture but you can go here to see what it looks like.

The day after we found out our baby was a girl a coworker of mine brought me some flowers. I say they are Sadie's first flowers. I hope to plant them so she can see them one day. We'll see
how well that turns out. :)


Sadie is starting her Razorback collection at an early age. I've heard talk that there is more to come.
I just love this hat and can't wait to have one of her newborn pictures in it.
Another fun "first" I got this week was a gift from a blogger. Sweet Ashley sent me these adorable labels and and a gift for Sadie too. Ashley, that was so thoughtful of you and I will be sending you a thank you card soon!!


I am already so blessed by every one's thoughtfulness and generosity! We are thankful beyond words.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That had is beyond precious!!! LOVE it :)

Lauren said...

Aw, can’t wait to see Sadie in that precious hat!!!! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I can't wait to see her newborn pictures with that hat! And get ready girl... Sadie has a ton of new clothes in her future!!