Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blast From The Past

Josh recently discovered some really awesome screen print t-shirts at Target. They are mostly t-shirts of old school things which of course we love. I think Josh would buy one of all of them if he could. He wore his "Rocky" one last Wednesday night to church and none of the kids knew who Rocky was. Excuse me? Rocky Balboa? Eye of the Tiger? Adriene??? I mean really. What are we teaching our kids these days. Anyway, this past Wednesday he wore one the kids are sure to at least recognize...

Mario Brothers Rock!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha!!!!! Love it :)

Lexie said...

oh man, I had forgot all about the turtles with wings until I saw this shirt. Fun times

Missy Schranz said...

Wonderful blog you have here! Thank you for sharing. I'd like to present to you the "Stylish Blog" award. All you do is go here: http://missyschranz.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html and follow the instructions.

Hope you enjoy your award and Happy Sunday!
Hugs,
Missy

Ashley said...

My little boy (he's 5) was actually Rocky for Halloween this year, it was too cute! Muscle chest and everything!
Ashley