Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Wedding

This past weekend I was in Camden for a wedding. The wedding was of one of my friends from Fayetteville. The wedding festivities were great and things went off without a hitch. Unfortunately I was too concerned about Harper to even take one picture! I am having some other bridesmaids email me pictures and then I will post some. We left the reception early last night to come home because I was going to to go Tulsa to see Kelly today. Only this morning I woke up sick! I'm so disappointed! I hope to go sometime this week instead. So for now I'm about to eat my eggo chocolate chip waffles, drink my coffee, pray for Harper, and clip coupons out of the paper. Then I think I'll go back to bed. Hope you're all having a blessed Lord's Day. Please remember to pray for Harper but also for Kelly and Scott. They need it!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm a reader of Kelly's blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. Come by my blog sometime if you'd like. www.travelwithlauren.blogspot.com. I'm continuing to pray for Kelly and family!

Anonymous said...

I also am a reader of Kelly's blog...
And, came to say hello~I have add you onto my prayers today... So that you can make the trip to Tulsa to see The Stamps...
May the Lord be with you today...
Feel better soon.
Love in Christ,
Dixie

Hillary said...

Delee...I tried to leave you a comment but couldn't. Thank so much for your prayers. I'm so ready to get to Tulsa to see them and I pray it works out that I can go soon. In the mean time I'm going to keep praying for that sweet baby girl. Thanks for your support for Scott, Kelly, and Harper!

Hillary said...

I meant Dixie...not Delee...sorry! :)

Amanda Ledford said...

I am praying constantly for baby Harper, Kelly, and Scott and now praying for you so that you can go be with Kelly to give her support!