Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home Again!

I love to be off work and be at home where I can hang out with my family and be productive. One would think that having spent the last three days at home I would be loving it. Not so much. I did have a few friends come hang out with me. I appreciate them being there so much. In no particular order they are:


The best orange juice ever!!

Mom went all out and got me kleenex with vicks. I should also mention that put the generic vapor rub on as well. Couldn't even smell it!

I understand why they say this is addicting. It allowed me to sleep for about 6 hours last night. PTL! I'm trying to not use it today unless I have to.



And since I've been sick I haven't been sharing a bed with Josh. Last night my bed buddy was Nyquil! Love it!
And last but CERTAINLY not least...the Z-pack. It hasn't really done me much good yet but I'm confident it will once it all gets in my system!
So I know you're all jealous that I have such great friends to come visit me when I'm under the weather. Well, don't be. You can get them all for yourself here.
Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that oj too!! I hope you get feeling better! It's no fun being sick!

Kristin said...

I've been stalking your blog for a while...I found you through Kelly's.

Anyway, I'm also getting over this horrid mess as well. Ugh! Just awful!!

I hope you begin to feel much better soon! :)

Shannon said...

Man, you always have the best friends! :) I hope they did their job today and that you will be MUCH better soon!!!!

Lauren said...

Awww, get to feeling better girl. Those are great friends to have in time of need :)