Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving 2010. Where has the time gone??? Like the years past this year I'm thankful for a lot of the things.
- My salvation
- My amazing husband and best friend
- The wonderful families Josh and I have been blessed with
- The best friends I could ever ask for...both old and new
- A job
- A place to live
- Our church family
But this year there are a few other things I'm BEYOND thankful for...
- A positive pregnancy test
- Being able to see our baby
- Hearing the heartbeat
- Finding out she's a girl
- Learning that she looks great and is healthy
- Feeling her move inside of me
For all of these things and so much more I'm beyond thankful. I don't take these blessings for granted. I know there are a lot of women out there right now who can't wait to be thankful for these same things. Knowing that helps me appreciate every single blessing of this pregnancy. No, it's not a lot of fun on my body, and yes, it's pretty uncomfortable, but I'm thankful for it all!