Monday, March 28, 2011

37 Weeks




This past Saturday I made it to 37 weeks. That's pretty important since that means Sadie is now full term. What a relief.

All is well here. Nothing has really changed except it's just getting harder and harder to do things. The swelling is still bad at times and the carpal tunnel is awful. Walking takes a lot of effort and although I move rather slowly it feels like I'm sprinting. I'm just very thankful to be so close. I'm ready for my baby girl to be here.

I had my weekly appointment today. I'm only dilated to a finger tip. That's good though because I still have several things to do, like pack a hospital bag, before she arrives. I'm trying to get the most important things done first.

First up is getting mine and Sadie's closed washed and ready to go for the hospital. Next is learning how to work my new camera. Third is getting the carseats installed properly. Fourth is making bows to match her outfits. I guess everything else will either get finished or it won't. :)

I can't believe that we are approximately 19 days away from seeing Sadie. I pray she arrives safely and that everything goes wonderfully well! If you don't mind please pray that for her too!

7 comments:

Diane said...

You look AMAZING!!! It's so exciting that you're so close. :-)

I'll be praying for you as you end your journey. You're in great hands with your earthly doctor as well as our Great Physician. :-)

mariel said...

hi! i found your blog through kelly's and i wanted to comment because we're due on the same day! i just wanted to wish you luck and you look great! i'm having a little girl too and i can totally relate to your excitement! congrats!

Melissa said...

I am praying for you and Sadie!! :)

Can't wait to see her.

xo,
Melissa

pamk said...

Praying for a good 19 days for you and a safe delivery for Sadie! Can't wait to see Sadie, I know you will have her all dressed up to look adorable!

Unknown said...

nice way of saving the cutest memories during pregnancy..
i really love photography and this type of photo session..
Thanks for sharing it with us..
Tubal Reversal

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Less than 19 days??? You look so good and so cute!! You're so close to meeting your baby girl! :) I can't wait to meet her too! :)

Jessica said...

Sweet post. So excited for you!