Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random

I'm doing a random post from my phone so the pictures will be less than ideal. That's what happens when you're on your way to your parent's house to blog before work and you drive right by it. So to give you a visual I'm sitting outside my office, in my car, blogging. So....here we go..

1. Josh and I decided not to renew our Razorback football tickets this year. It's something that has been on our minds for a while. With the donation deadline quickly approaching we decided it was best to let them go. That was a hard decision since I've had them since 2002. At this point though we can't justify spending the time and money with a baby on the way.

2. I had my first Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin (from Mimi's) of the season last week. Soooooooo good!!






2. I have always loved a good ICEE but now I really love them. The Arctic Blasts from Target are the best. In fact I will be getting one today.







3. My friend Caroline (not sure how to link from my phone) tweeted about a new creamer. I knew right away I had to have it. It is so yummy.







4. Last week while at Target Josh found this in the $1 section. He decided he is going to grow Sadie a rose. I will let you know how it turns out.







5. At about 30 weeks the swelling started to really set in. I'm not a fan of it but it wasn't so bad at first. This past weekend it got pretty bad. I'd share a picture but I'm too prideful. :) Some Twitter friends saw it and they would agree. I decided it was best to start checking my blood pressure daily and to lower my salt intake. So these two things have become my best friends...














6. Still no word on when we can move. Honestly though it's for the best. There is so much going on I'm not sure I can handle it.

7. Josh and I are supposed to take an infant CPR class this Thursday but with my swelling and the fact that I'm getting sick I'm not sure we can. Sad.

8. On a fun note my friend Ashley, who I have been emailing back and forth for months about pregnancy and becoming first time moms (along with our friend Megan), is in the hospital getting induced right now. Yea!!! They don't know what they are having. I'm guessing boy but I'm hoping for a girl. :) Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.
My other friend Kodi is also having her second little boy today!! It's a day full of babies. Yea!! Please pray for her as well. I'm so excited about these two new arrivals.

That should do it!! Happy Tuesday!


4 comments:

Donna said...

I think your photos are great for a phone!
Yep, best to be careful with the saltshaker when pregnant. Toxemia is not fun. Praying for a safe delivery for you and baby!!

Tricia Nae said...

I'm all kinds of hungry after reading this post!

The Rohman Family said...

I think you'll be glad you let the season tickets go. My oldest is almost 3 and I've been to less than 3 football games since he's been born. I keeping hoping to pick it back up later :)

Jill said...

I didn't know THE MUFFIN was back at Mimi's. I need to go soon. :)

So sweet that Josh wants to grow Sadie a rose. My Mom's Dad planted her a lemon tree when she was little...right outside her window. When we move to a different (more permanent)location - I'd love to do something like that for Amelia.

I'm praying for you and sweet Sadie. I know you're taking good care of yourself. If you need help with anything just let me know -I'm there!