Monday, January 24, 2011

Sadie's 28 Week Photos

Today I had my 4D ultrasound. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! I hadn't seen Sadie in what seemed like forever. I got spoiled because I had seen her so much early on. In fact today was actually my 7th ultrasound. Crazy, huh?! One reason I wanted to see her again was of course to make sure she is healthy but also to confirm she is a girl. So many people kept telling me stories of how they were told they were having a girl and it ended up being a boy. Just so you know, it's probably not a good idea to share those stories with pregnant women. It makes us even more paranoid. Well for everyone out there who thought she might end up being a boy looks like you were wrong. :)


My child is most certainly a girl! I told Josh this was the only time I could post a picture like this. I'm sure Sadie will love me for this one day.
The ultrasound was great. The ONLY problem is that my child WOULD NOT PUT HER ARM DOWN! She kept her left arm up over her face most of the time but when she did put it down her right arm was there to fill the void. The pictures are a lot clearer in person but you'll get the idea.
And as Shea (the tech) was trying to wake her up she kept rubbing her eyes. Like she's had a hard day or something and we were seriously messing with her much needed nap.
She eventually put her arm down enough for us to see her face but she always kept it very close.
Sweet little nose.

Another arm shot.

Ahhh...just resting. I love how her lips look in this picture. And I'm already in love with her nose.



How sweet is she?!?!
She's measuring at 2 pounds and 12 ounces which is normal. At this rate if she's born on her due date she should be around 8 pounds. 8 pounds I can handle. The only other thing to think about is she does have a slightly larger head. I was too scared to ask how big it is. I think it's best I don't know. And as suspected she doesn't have any hair at this point. Well she might but if she does it's not much. I haven't had ANY heartburn so I figured she'd be bald.
Everything looks great. That's one reason I love Baby Views and Shea. She doesn't just look at the fun stuff but looks at the important things. According to Shea everything looks perfect. That was music to my ears. Seeing her in there made me so much more excited to have her here. I still have so much to do but I can't wait to meet her.


18 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

YAY!! So precious....I love that they do these types of sono's now!!

Fran said...

Be still my heart. She is gorgeous!
I know you are beside yourself with giddiness.

Odom Livin' said...

That is the coolest thing. She's so sweet! Can't wait to meet her.

Caroline said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i love seeing her!!!!!!!!! this just makes my day! sweet little face!!!

Lauren said...

Soooooooooooooo precious!!!!!! :)

Joyce said...

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait to meet her!

Laurie said...

This is just the coolest! I love that she was rubbing her little eyes. Bless her sweet heart!

Kelly’s Korner said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I can't wait to see her in person!!
I love her already!

Kristin said...

What precious pictures!!! Isn't it the most amazing feeling to see you unborn child? She's adorable!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

My little one was only 7.13 but had an off the charts head and I survived! ;) You'll do fine!

Ashley E. said...

Oh my word. Just adorable!!!

Faith said...

She's absolutely beautiful! These are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hill! She is precious!! I am so glad she had such a wonderful report! I can't wait to hold her!

Donna said...

She's beautiful!! Cute button nose and everything!! Will be so much fun to see her!!! Aren't those 4-D's amazing???

michelle ellis said...

She is so beautiful, what a sweetie!

Jill said...

These pics make me cry. She is perfect!!!

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

So sweet!! I had a 4d ultrasound at 28 weeks too and it is just unreal to see those pictures, kind of strange but very cool. I will say that i have had horrible heartburn!! I did not have heartburn with Adalyn (she only had a little hair) and have never believed in some of those wives' tales...until now :) There was hair on our 28 week ultrasound! congrats, im getting excited for you!

Ashley said...

She looks absolutely perfect and oh so smoochy!!