Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

Several years ago my roommate at the time shared with me a recipe for a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. I had never heard of it before. I'm not sure where her recipe originated but I know for a fact I didn't come up with this masterpiece. If I knew who did I'd certainly give them props.
Anyway, I decided this week I'd make it for our office "snack day" to celebrate Christmas. It was just as good as I remember.

It only calls for 5 ingredients.
You put them all into a bowl and
mix together.

Form into a ball and serve with graham crackers. So easy and so yummy.
The hardest part is getting everything to mix together. It takes a little while but stick with it.
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
8 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2/3 c. powdered sugar
1 pkg mini chocolate chips
Mix together, form into a ball, and chill at least 2 hours.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I will be trying this asap b/c I might lick the screen if I don't. : )

Jess :) said...

I LOVE a good CCCB!!! :) In fact, it's always a staple at most of our work gatherings and I smiled when I got your tweet saying you were making it...because I had just walked into our lounge and there it was sitting on the counter!!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Yum! That sounds so good! How have I not tried one of these yet?!

waikikimum said...

Love your blog. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Claire said...

That sounds amazing!

Cxx

Lindsay said...

I have been making this for awhile now and love it! I had to make some today for a family gathering and did a taste test and couldn't figure out why it tasted so salty - yuck! Finally realized I had used baking soda instead of powdered sugar :) Unfortunately it all had to be thrown away but just thought that was funny you posted this the same day I messed it up big time!

Fran said...

Mercy. I'll remember this one and whip together this ball of sweetness!
Merry Christmas Momma to be!

Fran