Sunday, November 27, 2011

Adornments

I wanted to share a fun etsy shop that I love. I asked my friend, Wendi, if she cared if I blogged about the things she sells because I know she has great items that would make perfect gifts.



AdornmentsbyWendi is a wonderful shop with the sweetest jewelry and jewelry hangers. I love everything listed. It is a great price too which makes it even better. If you need to get a gift for someone who "has everything" or you want to buy something you won't see on 358 other people then go check out her things. I have bought jewelry from her before and it has all been great. I've included pictures of a few things you can find on her site but there is so much more. Go check it out because you will not be disappointed. If you have questions about what you see send Wendi a message! She is so sweet and you'll love talking to her.

Her jewelry hangers can be custom (color, size) so keep that in mind when you're looking.

I LOVE this one.

One thing I love about her jewelry is it makes a statement without being obnoxious. Make sense? It's fun and sweet.

I hope you will all go see what she has because I know you will really like it.

1 comments:

All About the Armes' said...

Thanks Hillary! I am ordering a jewelry holder for my mom tonight. This will be the perfect present for her! Have a great week!