Monday, November 14, 2011

7 Months



November 13, 2011




Sadie!!!! You are 7 months old!



When I look at these pictures I see more of a little girl and less of a baby. I can't quite wrap my mind around this yet. You're so grown up to me. :) I think you've really changed a lot this last month.

(The pictures our out of order, oops!)

Your looks have certainly changed. You started out little bitty then you chubbed up and although now you're still chubby you seem to be thinning again. You sure are cute no matter what though.



Here are some fun things about what's going on with you these days.


You wear several different sizes in clothes. A lot of 3-6 month clothes still fit you but you also wear a lot of 6 month things too. Most of your fall clothes are still a little big and they are 6-9 month.


You wear a size 3 diaper


You now get 4 bottles a day plus three meals. You don't snack much but you get some prune juice and water every morning.


Your mind is more advanced than your body and you get frustrated easily. You know what you want but you can't always get to it.


You don't show many signs at all that you'll crawl any time soon. I asked you to wait to try it until after Christmas so I hope you do just that.


You love to play on the floor with your toys and you still like your jumperoo. You even like your swing at night when it is time to "wind down." You'll take cat naps in it.


You sit up really well on your own but you get lazy from time to time and fall backwards.


You now sleep full time on your stomach. It stresses me out a little but at least we have the Angel Care monitor.


You go to bed around 7:30 and usually wake up around 7. You've slept in this week so I'm not sure if this is your new thing or just a fluke.


You take two naps now and sometimes a cat nap or two as well.


You got your first cold this weekend. I guess I should be glad we made it to 7 months.


You still don't have a tooth and I'm not sure you'll be breaking one for a while.


You talk all the time. You say something very close to "momma" and you do it at appropriate times so I'm telling myself you're saying it. You use other sounds a lot like da, ba, and na.

You smile and laugh all the time too. You have a new smile where you squint your eyes, puff up your cheeks, and keep your lips together. I love it.


Your reflux seems to be much better. PTL. You still spit up some but not much and you don't act like it ever bothers you.


You are still such a good baby but you do get more frustrated when you can't crawl to what you want. Other than that you are normally only fussy if you are tired.


You are SO nosy. If someone is in the room you need to know what they are doing at all times. You hang onto every word that is said to you as if you know what people are talking about.


Sadie, you're the sweetest baby in the whole world. I look at you every day and still can't believe you are mine. You would think after 7 months I would believe it. You change and grow every day and I would love to keep you this age forever. When you smile I feel my heart melt and tears swell up in my eyes. Your daddy and I love you more and more every day. You have made these last 7 months the best time of our lives.


You are our favorite!

4 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

So sweet! It's so fun to see how they've changed. I have an 8 1/2 month old and she is so so nosy too. Must be a girl thing =)

Lacy said...

She is so cute.. Love her little boots..

She always seems so happy in her pictures.. That is always good.. :)

I love how you show the comparisons of her each month..

Sorry to hear she is sick I hope she feels better real soon.. Hugs

Ashley said...

Happy 7 months to my favorite baby girl! She looks adorable and SO grown up! : )

Kyle and Darci said...

She is such a sweetie!

I recently found your blog & enjoy reading the updates. My little girl is just 2 months younger.

PS where did you find those zebra books...LOVE them and must have for my baby girl!!