Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sick Baby

My sweet baby has been sick.


She started last week with a random low grade fever. I assumed teeth because she is definitely teething.


Her fever kept going up little by little so I knew something wasn't right.


I took her to the doctor on Friday and as I suspected, an ear infection. The second ear infection in a month. I'm not really sure the first one ever went away.


On Saturday her fever was high. It spent most of the day at 103 and even got up to over 104. We spent the weekend with my parents so Sadie got lots of attention.


She watched lots of nick jr.


She even got a new book.


Finally after a few days on antibiotics her fever broke. She was still in a lot of pain but I think the pain is getting less and less.


She hasn't slept well at all but luckily last night she slept all night.

Thursday morning my little lady gets tubes.

3 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Poor girl! She still looks adorable though. Hope she's back to 100% in no time!

The Rohman Family said...

Just stopped to pray for Sadie and that tubes will be the miracle for her that they have been for my Ben. So sorry she is sick.

Lauren said...

Little behind on this, but poor thing!!! :(