Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sew Long

*Update: I get asked this a lot so I will just put it on here. I have a Brother Innovis 2500D embroidery machine.*


After I had Sadie I had zero energy to even think about sitting down at my sewing/embroidery machine and making anything. I wanted to because there were so many things to make for a little girl but I just couldn't do it. Not to mention my sewing area was a mess. Well since Josh fixed the mess problem for me I really had no excuse. My baby was growing up and she needed her momma to make her things. :)




Sadie didn't have many things to wear on game days so I decided I'd start there. So far I have made her 3 game day outfits and a few coordinating bows.







I'm in the process of making her an October outfit (I hope I finish it since it's already half over) and I have plans to do something for Thanksgiving and of course, Christmas. I have so many things I'd like to do and not so much time. I will say it is a lot more fun sewing for your own child. I get to see the fruits of my labor first hand. I love it. I do love sewing and it feels good to be back into the swing of things. I've had a few requests for me to make things for people. This is something I'd like to get back into but right now I'm focusing on what I can make for Sadie. I'll be posting what I make because I know I will enjoy looking back and seeing what I made her.

3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

What kind of embroidery machine do you use?!?!

Jill said...

She is SO CUTE!!!!!

Heather said...

That has got to be one of the cutest babies. Love the outfits - especially with that smile!