Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cute Girls

Tuesday Sadie and I met our friends Jill and Ameila for lunch.


Jill is such a wonderful friend. If you asked me to describe her the words, sweet, generous, and funny would come to mind. She's great. The thing I love about our friendship is that Twitter brought us together. :) Gotta love Twitter. I now consider Jill a close friend. She rocks.

And seriously could her little girl Amelia be any cuter? That's a no. She's adorable and Jill is the most amazing mom to her. I feel like I can learn so much from how she handles and interacts with Amelia.


Here I am with Sadie-Lady (that's what I call her). I think there are only about 3 pictures of she and I together because I'm always the one with the camera. Jill sent me this picture and I love it.



1 comments:

Jill said...

This was such a sweet post. We love you girls!