Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meet and Greet

Over the last couple of weeks Sadie has made her rounds meeting and greeting people. I just love being able to show her off. I'm a proud momma.


We took her to the church before our senior adult group left for a function so that some of them could see her.


She was well received. :)


She was very good, although this picture doesn't show that.




We also stopped by Momma Jane's house so she could see Sadie. They had a good visit.

Aunt Court was finally able to make the trip to see her. Sadie spent a lot of time being held by Aunt Court.


K and B were there too although I'm not sure they even knew a baby was in the house.

Sadie was also visited by some of her friends. Hollis and Harper came to see her (so did Scott and Kelly). I love this picture of Hollis and Sadie. The look on both of their faces is hilarious. Hollis is four weeks older than Sadie and I hope they will be friends one day.


Laurie came by to see Sadie as well. We were thrilled that she did. Laurie has probably been more excited to see Sadie than anyone outside of my family.

I also took Sadie by my work so she could meet everyone. First stop was to see Big D, of course.



He enjoyed showing her off.


Everyone at work LOVED her. Sadie did so great too. She went through lots of people's arms and barely made a peep.




I was thrilled to be able to take her around to meet everyone. She's been talked about for a long time and I know it's good for people to put a face with a name!


7 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

she is so cute...that pic of her and hollis is precious!!

Trina said...

She's precious!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Sadie's been a busy girl! What a doll baby! :)

Unknown said...

She is lovely!!

Jill said...

She is loved by so many!! :)

Fran said...

Hillary....you can see that baby is LOVED!!! You have such precious friends and family who adore you all. Such a gift!!

She is absolutely beautiful. Hope y'all are doing well!

((hugs))
Fran

Ashley said...

You dress that little cutie up in the sweetest clothes! I am sad that I am not a part of all this meeting and greeting. I've gotta get my hands on that girl someday! : )