Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Friend

Sadie's first friend, Luke, came over to visit a couple of times last week. His mommy and I couldn't help but take a million pictures of them. I couldn't decided which ones to post so I posted a bunch...of the same picture. Big Brother Ben jumped in a few pictures too to help out. Please ignore the tags still on the chair. I'm not sure why I haven't cut those off yet. :)







































Blurry but cute. :)

Someone else who came to visit these two babies was my friend Laura.






Luke and Sadie are excited about their buddy Brock who will be here in August.




I loved getting to spend time with two of my best friends, Jenny and Laura. I have texted them both a LOT over the last 6 weeks (actually months and years). They are great help to this mommy. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love these pictures!! Ben looks extra big next to the babies!

Suzanne said...

How precious!! Love all these photos - what sweet moments - wished I could have been there. xo