Sunday, April 10, 2011

39 Weeks




Check out that big belly, big fingers, puffy face, and bed head.

I'm 39 weeks and 1 day today. Not sure when Sadie will make her debut but I hope it's sooner than later.

We got moved in this weekend. We have had so much help. I'm beyond thankful. I will post more about that later.

As far as pregnancy goes I'm pretty miserable. She's so low that it hurts to sit, stand, walk, and roll over. The swelling has gotten worse and yesterday I had high blood pressure to go with it. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I'm hoping to leave with a plan.

We are very excited to meet Sadie. I'm starting to get nervous about the "mother" part of it but I know it will be fine.

I will keep you all updated as things go along. Thanks in advance for the prayers for her safe arrival. I love my blog friends! :)

5 comments:

Superchikk said...

Don't worry about the "mother" part. That was the easiest part for me! I think it kinda comes naturally - God made us to be Moms, after all! And I know it's easier for some than others, but just remember you're the Momma and don't let the "advice" of others make you second-guess yourself and your instincts! I know you'll be a great Mom!

Jen said...

You look great! Enjoy these last few days. :) We were actually due on the same day, so I've enjoyed keeping up with your progress. High blood pressure caused us to go ahead and induce 2 weeks early, back on April 1st. I almost made it to 38 weeks, but I wish it could have lasted just a little longer. You will be sooooo in love when she arrives...it's amazing!!! :) Best wishes!

michelle ellis said...

You looke wonderful! Praying that you have a perfect delivery very soon.

Jill said...

You are going to be a great Mama. Can't wait to hear "the plan" after your doc visit tomorrow!!

Kathleen said...

Just wanted you to know that someone you don't know is praying for you and your family tonight. I am a military wife and I started reading your blog in CA. I moved to PA last summer and I am moving again this summer. I have sympathy for what you are going through now. I have moved my babies all around the world. While it was never easy for Mom and Dad the kids are always OK if you are OK. Prayers for a healthy baby and a easy delivery. And to your sweet husband who is jumping through hoops for his new little family!