Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sewing Orders

I am excited that so many of you have interest in me making dresses for you. I have had so much response and pray I can keep up. Some of you have left questions in my comments. If you leave me a comment and you want a response please include your e-mail address so I can get back to you. I'm hoping to get caught up on my current orders before I go on vacation in a couple weeks. If you need a rush on something be sure and let me know ahead of time so I can plan. Rush orders will have an extra charge but I'll try to accomodate you the best I can. Thanks again for your support. Keep checking back as I will be adding new items from time to time. And in the near future my friend and I plan to launch a website and/or etsy shop.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait until you have the jon-jon's up for sale!

Katie said...

Exciting Hil!!

Tecia said...

Sounds great. I am going to get back with you in a week or so about my order, I have a little time since Jade is not due until the end of September.

Jill said...

SO EXCITING!! :)