Wednesday, April 28, 2010

129 Days To Go

No, Josh and I are not expecting! I'm talking about Razorback football. The first game kicks off in 129 days! The excitement is already in the air. Can you feel it? I can. Well one of the things on my "to do" list before heading out of town was to renew our season ticket order. I'm usually last minute but not as last minute as I was this year. I really had a hard time deciding whether or not we should get season tickets this year. They are SOOOO expensive and Josh and I have really been trying to watch our money. We talked about it, I prayed about it, sought some counsel from others (it's a big decision, ok?) and we decided to renew again this year with the expectation that it could be our last. *Tear* Fortunately since we're in Little Rock and won't be able to go to all the games we'll be able to sell them and make some of our money back. And since "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR" how could I miss out on it?! I just love Razorback football and I love Razorback football games. It helps that I get to cheer on the hogs with my friends Kelly and Scott since their seats are behind ours. And now that we've decided to take the plunge again this year and get tickets I'm really excited! I can smell a BCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are at one of the games last year.

On that note this is my last post until Monday since I'll be out of town. If you follow me on Twitter you'll be able to check out some NYC action early! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

Betsy said...

You're going to NYC!!! I'm so jealous! I LOVE NYC! Are you going for fun or for work? Either way, you will have a great time I'm sure. I'll be keeping up with you on Twitter! :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Have fun!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Ha! When I saw the title of your post I TOTALLY thought you were pregnant. That is funny that your first sentence was that you weren't!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

that is so much fun :) hope you have a great trip! can't wait to see pics and hear about all the fun, we're hoping to go sometime soon too! :)

Laurie said...

You made the right decision! Have a FUN trip!

Jennifer said...

I want to see you this football season when y'all are up for games!!
Have SOOO much fun in NYC! I wish you can bring your 4 traveling buddies with you!:)

Fran said...

You are in the Big Apple as I type this so I know you are having a BLAST!!!! And we are def taking the boys to a LR game this fall. Its just a must. Took them 2 years ago so its TIME!!!

GO HOGS!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You sound like me....I cout the days until football season....My husband actually played for the Razorback many moons ago....My love is Brett Favre...and if he comes back and I think he is and since they open with the Saints, I am really trying to justify the cost of tickets for all of us....We could take a trip to Hawaii for the cost of one ballgame...
Love your blog..