Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stone Update

For those of you that read this post I have an update for you. I talked to the nurse today and she confirmed I have two stones, one in each kidney. That was actually good news to me. I was more worried it wasn't stones and something more serious. As Fran said, at least with stones I know the drill. The plan right now is to pray I pass the stones on my own. If I haven't passed anything by Thursday I'll go see a urologist to see if another procedure is necessary. I would love if you would pray for minimal pain. God has been good with this so far and although I've had pain I haven't had to take anything major. Also pray that I can pass them on my own. I would MUCH rather pass them than pay for them to be blown up. However, if that's the only way to be rid of them I'll gladly go along with it! Right now I'm just drinking lots of water, straining (this is so annoying), and waiting!

12 comments:

Fran said...

Praying for the passing, praying for the passing. And, I mean that in all seriousness! :)

Much love~
Fran

RachelM said...

You'll definitely be in my prayers! So sorry to hear you have them again but also so glad that it's nothing too serious!

Megan said...

You are certainly in my prayers.

Kelly said...

"This too shall pass".

Caroline said...

praying that Father would just miraculously remove them!!!!

Rebekah said...

I have been praying! I was just wondering about you and the stones yesterday! Thanks for the update...we'll keep sending up the prayers!

Julie said...

I just lifted up a prayer for you. I've asked God to help you pass them by your appointment time. I've also asked you not have much pain.

Leigh Ann said...

Prayed for you today. Hope you feel better really soon.

Jessica said...

B.L.E.S.S. Your heart!!!! : ) So sorry!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Praying for you sweet Hillary! I found your blog via Kelly (I LOVE HER...SHE IS AMAZING)! Good luck with everything...the passing, the move, and the wedding!

Serah said...

I'll be praying for you! Not a fun way to spend Valentine's day!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Congrats on your engagement. And yes, you should definitely do cupcakes for your wedding!

Brittney said...

You poor thing!!!! I'm praying for a speedy recovery! Hopefully you can distract yourself from the pain by concentrating on your wedding plans! So exciting!!!