Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008!

Last night Josh and I lit up the town for New Year's Eve! OK, so that's a total lie! We stayed at home and were completely lazy. I did bust out our faithful party hats and accessories.


Then today we went to our friends, Mike and Brooke's house to watch the Razorbacks play Missouri in the Cotton Bowl. The game was disgusting and not at all enjoyable to watch. I'm just glad it is over! We did have a fun time though and there were definitely some highlights. It was fun hanging out with friends.

Shannon and Josh



Lori and Brooke


Jeff and Jennifer

Mike, Ryan, and Lori

The food was great! We had BBQ and fixins! Delicious! I ate way too much but unfortunately that's a common theme with me! We also had some great entertainment.


Here's Thomas doing a victory dance in hopes to get something going with the Hogs! It was a great dance but it didn't work.



Abigail and Meredith provided us with much needed cheers. Again, they were great but it didn't help! At the end of it all the hogs still lost and there were some pretty disappointed peeps.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy New Year!
I felt like the last picture of the kids today! :-(
Oh well - new year - new coach!

Megan said...

What a sad game! My Charlie feels like he wasted 4 hours of his life watching that pitiful game. Looks like your party was fun!

Fran said...

I think the last picture sums it up best for how we all felt at the end of that horrific game.

But, I do wish you a Happy 2008!
I hope this year brings you much love, joy, and the presence of Jesus like you've never known before!!

Blessings~
Fran

Jessica said...

I love the pic of you guys on the couch with your party hats on! Ha ha ha!! So funny!!!

The Bunch Fam! said...

Yes, the game was awful. We left my parent's house in the 3rd q. Didn't even listen to it on the way home. When are you two nuts coming back to LR? We need to meet Josh.

Lisa said...

Hey Hillary!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I hope you'll come back and visit me, again. I promise not to scare you next time with anymore make-up less pics of me. :)

You girls make me wish I lived in Arkansas. :) I think you have too much fun over there! I am a mid-western girl, you know. I just got recruited to live in the Queen city 12 years ago by my handsome hubby. But my heart belongs to your "neck of the woods!"

Blessings to you in a big way in '08!
Lisa :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Happy New Year! Y'all had my kind of night. I love staying in!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl! Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I loved the last pic! That's how we all felt after the Florida loss! Sad so sad! Stop over and visit my blog again......I just added you to my links. :o)

Brittney said...

I found your blog through Jessica. I just had to comment because I saw the picture of Mike. I used to work with him at JB Hunt! He probably wouldn't even remember me, but he is such a sweet guy! Just thought I'd say hi!