Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby Zach



Today at 7:41 am Baby Zach was welcomed into the world. His proud parents are one of my very best friends Katie and her husband Jason. I have been anxiously awaiting his arrival for a while now, 9 months to be exact! Well, that's a lie! I've been awaiting his arrival much longer than that! I'm just thrilled he's finally here. I was privileged enough to get to see him today at the hospital. He's quite a looker! Ok, that's not really a fair statement since he didn't even open his eyes once while I was there. I'm giving him some slack since he was only about 5 hours old when I went to visit. Regardless though he's precious and I already love him!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh he looks SO cute! I'm so excited for Katie and Jason!

Angela Baylis said...

Hi Hillary!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It's always nice to meet new people. I remember when I first started and jumped around and never knew how I got to some of them. I'm glad you found mine. I love your blog. You have my all-time favorite verse on your sidebar. I will be back to visit you when I have a little more time!


Blessings to you today,
Angie xoxo

Fran said...

Hey Hillary!!!
Beautiful baby! I just love a brand new baby. Just ooooh and aaaah over them!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just love some new visitors and faces!!! And...guess what??? I grew up in Arkansas so I am a true Razorback fan!! I was soooo mad at our Hogs when they played UT!!!
I always cheer for the Hogs. But I always love who my kids are cheering for too! :)

Have a great day!! I'll see ya again soon!
Blessings~
Fran

RachelM said...

What a cute little boy!
By the way, you look great!! Love your glasses!

Jessica said...

He is precious!