Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sophie's Receiving Blanket

I've had LOTS of questions regarding Sophie's receiving blanket. It's so cute so I'm not surprised! :) It has her full name and monogram.



My mom bought it for her from monogrammarketplace on etsy. I can't link it from my phone but if I could I would! Let me just say I love this blanket. It's so soft, it's thin but warm, and the perfect size. You all need one! You can get it in tons of color combos and they have lovey size or receiving size. Perfect for baby gifts. You can get it with the baby's stats too if you want to wait to order. Monogrammarketplace has no idea I'm even posting this so this isn't a paid advertisement. I genuinely love it and so does Sophie. If you have any more questions just let me know!

2 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

Very cute! While my daughter is only 9, I think, man I wish they had this when she was born!

Jen {Pinch Me} said...

I LOVE this blanket!