Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Your Favorite Subject?

For anyone who has followed my blog for a while you know my two favorite subjects are sewing and food. I can't help it I'm just really into those things right now. Well, I'm always into food. Anyway, most of you I've had several sewing requests lately and it's been GREAT! I am loving them. I'm completely worn out but it's a lot of fun. I know I won't be able to share ALL of the things I make but my first several orders are very special.

Niko in Alabama e-mailed me and wanted two ruffle dresses made for her daughters. She let me pick whatever fabric I wanted. I showed her my two favorites as of now and she loved them as well. I think the dresses are so cute!



For big sister and little sister!

I also had an a request from Danielle in NY for a jewelry pouch like I made for my sister-in-law. Danielle has been a lot of fun to e-mail back and forth with. Her order was easy! She wanted it exactly like the one I made Josh's sister. I am so sad though because I mailed it Monday and then realized I forgot to top stitch around the edges. Have no fear. I will make it up to her.


The outside.


The Inside.

I have a couple of more I will post next one. One is the cutest ruffle shirt and pants outfit I have ever seen (ok, maybe I'm partial) and the other is an adorable jumper dress. Yes, both have at least one if not both of the fun fabrics I love working with right now.
Ok...for now I will leave you with food. Last night Josh and I went to Wal-mart to get a few things. I decided I really wanted some pretzel M&M's. I love anything having to do with chocolate covered pretzels so these were a hit with me. Plus the whole bag is only around 3 WW points so they aren't too bad for you either. As we were about to check out I looked at every register and there were none. NONE. I wanted those silly M&M's and so I did the only logical thing I could think of. I bought this...



Ha! And Josh doesn't like them so they are ALL mine!

8 comments:

Susie said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for the M&M tip. I just went back to WW's last night and knowing I can have that sweet treat for 3 points makes my day. i've not tried the pretzel m&m's, but I have a feeling I'll like them because I love sweets! Also love your blog. Such cute dresses!

Lauren Kelly said...

Seriously girl, you will have an etsy store in nooooo time!!!! Great work Hillary!!! Oh, and aren’t those pretzel M&M’s to die for???? :)

Heather said...

Those dresses are adorable! :)

SAS said...

Oh my word! I am totally addicted to them!!!!! I have gone through large bags just this month and I am working on my 3rd. (Not that large, but the size bigger than the single pack.) They are so yummy! :) So glad to know they are only 3 points. You mean for the single pack bag right?

Tricia Nae said...

I love LOVE love pretzel m&m's and you just TOTALLY made my day by telling me they were only 3pts.

Alex and Jill said...

Those dresses are SO CUTE!!

Betsy said...

Those pretzel M&Ms are sooooo good! And addictive, too. haha

You are so talented!! I love those little dresses. Presh!

The Morgans said...

I LOVE your outfits!!! I would love information on placing an order. My email is ak.morgan@yahoo.com.
THANKS!!! =)