Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

If I could use my instagram photos in my posts you'd at least be fooled into thinking the picture quality is better. It cuts the IG photos off so I'm stuck using non-filtered masterpieces until I figure it out.

We've had a sweet time celebrating Valentine's Day.



The girls got their Valentine goodies when they woke up.



Sadie immediately insisted she wear this Valentine's dress.



Josh brought his girls home some flowers.



Yesterday was Sadie's school Valentine party.



She gave her teachers some S'mores snack mix.



She gave her friends in class some pretzels and play pack minis.



I decided the kids would enjoy these better than something "cute."



And of course, no holiday is complete without matching outfits!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

0 comments: