Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hungry???

Well now that we are all ready for some football what are we going to eat at the tailgate party?? I have an idea...



My friend Shannon knows a guy (her dad) who is a great cook! He just so happens to cater as well. Some of you might be familiar with the restaurant Bizys that used to be in Fayetteville? Well it was delicious!! Now instead of a full service restaurant they do catering. They are starting to offer tailgate packages this year and I think it is a brilliant idea! So for anyone interested in tailgating with good food (ask for the tamale queso) at a good price check out their website at www.bizyscustomcatering.com. You can also become their fan on Facebook to get the latest specials. Jerry is so nice and can do just about anything you want. Especially all of you out-of-towners....how great to just pick up your delicious food once you get in town. My family is already making plans to have some Bizys before some football. And for those of you in NWA keep them in mind for parties and other events. You will not be disappointed!! The holidays are just around the corner. If you have any questions just leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Go Hogs!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from Hillary's iPhone

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

This just made my day! I love Bizy's and have missed eating there so much!