Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Girl's Weekend

Last weekend I was able to head to the lake with some of my favorite friends. When I moved to Little Rock before starting the 10th grade I. Was. Not. Happy. Thank goodness the Lord knows best because if I hadn't moved I never would have met these girls and they are some of the best friends a girl can ask for. We all try to get together a once or twice a year and just hang out for the weekend. Unfortunately Sarah and Suzanne couldn't come.

Friday night we met up, headed to Hot Springs, and went to dinner. Afterwards we came back to the condo and talked and talked and talked.

The next morning we woke up and talked, and talked and talked. And then we went and got lunch and snow cones.

Such a cute little stand.

Laura was excited!

Here we are with our treasures.

After snow cones we hung out by the pool...which over looked the lake. Beautiful!

Ahhhh...peaceful!

Then we went to dinner. Dinner was great except for one little problem...

The person at the table next to us TALKED SO LOUD!! Inside voices people. :) I think she was talking about pageants...for little girls. That's a whole other blog post.

Anyway, after dinner we talked some more and then bed time. Sunday morning I was so sad when had to get up and head home. I miss these girls so much when they aren't around. They are huge blessings in my life and for that I'm thankful.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like so much fun!! And I scrolled down and read back some (I'm behind!) and your sewing projects all turned out great!

Lauren said...

How fun!!!! Girl time is good for the soul :) So glad you had a wonderful time!

Laurie said...

Pretty girls! Looks like fun!

Katie said...

Ahhh, good times. ; )

Jess :) said...

That is soooo neat!! I love time with best friends...it's the BEST!! Y'all are BEAUTIFUL, by the way!!! Just stunning.

Oh, and just so you know...SK and E's outfits you made (and Miss Harper's) are ADORABLE!! I can't get over how incredible they are. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

P.S. Really hoping you got a pina colada shaved ice?!?! ;)

Jill said...

Girlfriends are the best! Looks like a fun weekend!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun with the Fruits!! :-) Ya'll always have a good time!

Heather said...

That looks like a great girls weekend!! So fun!! I love the view of the lake, it looks so peaceful and beautiful! I love girls weekends, I could totally use one myself!

Suzanne said...

AW - Such fun!! Love all these photos - love you girls!!! So sad to miss!!!