Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Recap

Josh and I had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Seriously, it was so great! We started off the festivities by heading to Clarksville to see some of his family. I can't believe I didn't take pictures. It was really good getting to see them. We don't get to see them nearly enough. Then we headed to Alma to spend Christmas Eve with my parents, sister, Granny, and Chloe.


Yummy Pizza Parlor for dinner.

Christmas P.J.'s

Can't forget the Hog bling.

Chloe helping Granny open her presents.

Manly P.J.'s

The Girls.

All of the excitement zonked these two out.
Christmas Eve was full of food, presents, Christmas movies, etc. It was wonderful. And the best part was that it started snowing.



We woke up to a WHITE CHRISTMAS! How fun is that?!?!



It was so pretty.

Chloe got cold after she went outside to use the potty.


Sausage balls for breakfast...fabulous.

Getting ready to head to Aunt Ruby's

Love snow on the snow boots.


Here are 2 aunts, a cousin, a sister, a mom, and a granny.

A cousin, cousin, and a dad.


My cousin Grace trying on one of her princess outfits we got her. She's hilarious!


I was left out of this picture because no one told me that our Christmas p.j.s weren't really Christmas Day shirts. I slept in mine and these ladies didn't so they could dress like Granny. Oh well. It wouldn't have matched my pink snow boots anyway.
After lunch with my family we headed to Lamar to spend time with Josh's family. I'm so mad at myself for not taking pictures. I know they are going to think I don't like them. For whatever reason I just didn't think about it. I think it is because we were so relaxed that we were too lazy. It's Josh's fault though. I told him to remind me. :) We had a great time with all of them though.
Like I said we had a wonderful Christmas. And now let's bring on the new year.
Stay tuned for a picture of a new addition to our family. No, not a baby or a dog. I'm actually talking about my new sewing machine. :) After lots of research and bugging everyone I know I finally got one. More on that later...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yea! Can't wait to see it, love.

Kelly’s Korner said...

Can you teach me how to sew???

And were you at Courtney's house in those first pictures??? I LOVE the red black and zebra and that tree is the CUTEST!!!!

Lauren said...

So glad you had a GREAT Christmas!!!

Happy New Year!! :)