Monday, March 9, 2009

BB's Birthday Bash

What a great weekend!!! Josh and I had a low key weekend and it was perfect. One of our highlights was Benjamin's 1st birthday party! We had a GREAT time! The pictures are a little blurry so I apologize.

Here's the cake his Pippy made for him. It was delicious!

It was a Cowboy/Western theme and was decorated very cute.

The boy did not miss out on presents. He got a lot of neat things.

Here he is playing with the frog pull toy Josh and I got him. (I also got one for Zach on his birthday and it is my new favorite gift to give).

Look at this fun horsey! I know he'll have tons of fun on this.

This was his first try at the cake. He was just warming up for the real show. They saved the big cake for the guests and gave Ben this...

So cute!!!

He didn't waste any time.

Mmmm...so good!
Like I said earlier, Josh and I had a great time at Ben's party. He's such a sweet boy and belongs to great parents. I'm so glad to be able to share in his fun memories. I know there will be many more.

Me, Suzanne, Jenny (Ben's mom) at the party! It was so fun getting to hang out with them too!

7 comments:

TriciaNae said...

how cute is that whole party? oh my goodnes...that cake is too much!!

thanks for the comments about working out. it's been so hard to make myself just go...but the scale was VERY friendly to me this morning...hopefully it will be just as friendly tomorrow at weigh in!!

Laurie said...

Cute party and you look cute too!

Jenna said...

What a darling party for such a cutie-boy! I love that red hair!!

And you look great!!!

Lauren said...

What a CUTE party!!!!! Looks like everyone had fun :o) And I agree with Jenna, you look GREAT Hillary!!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

What an adorable little party ;)! It looks like he devoured that cupcake!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I LOVE the cake, and decorations! What a fabulous party! Great pictures!

Bogie said...

So cute.. I like your blog.. it looks cute and neat :)