Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A June Wedding!!!

Wedding bells are ringing for this happy couple...

...and here's the beautiful ring!!

One of my best friends, Holly, and one of Josh's best friends, Justin, got engaged last week!!!! Yea!!!!! We're so excited! They are a great couple! Josh had a feeling a while back that these two might hit it off. They met for the first time at my parents house on May 31st and rarely spent time apart after that. I can't wait until the wedding in June. It's so fun for me to have just had mine and now being able to be a part of Holly and Justin's. And to top it all off...they asked Josh to perform the ceremony!! How awesome is that?!??!?!?!?!?! I know he'll do a great job!
Today is Veteran's Day so I get the day off. Josh took off too. It's so rainy here so I'm not sure that we'll do anything exciting. Maybe I'll cook dinner or do something wild like that. :)
Happy Veteran's Day to you all!!

3 comments:

ashleydiggs said...

Congrats! I got out to go to the gym this morning and discovered how yucky it was....

Kelly said...

1. I don't like you for having today off. Boo! (just kidding - have fun!!!! I'm just jealous!)
2. Holly's ring is beautiful! I'm happy for her! That did not take long! That's so special that Josh is doing the wedding!
3. You have almost been married TWO months!!!
4. So glad you are blogging! Can I tell you that again?

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so happy for the newly engaged couple ;)!

I love that Josh will be performing the ceremony...very sweet!