Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Special Report

I interrupt the regularly scheduled program of "Catching Up" for a special news bulletin. The appraisal and inspection have come back on my house. The inspection report had two items on it that needed to be fixed. My realtor is taking care of getting those done this weekend. The appraisal came back just fine so no worries there either. Closing is now scheduled for next Friday at 1:30! God is good!!! Oh, Praise HIM!

I will now return you to the regularly scheduled programming. Stay tuned...

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Just remember - our guest room is always open - and Dawson would love to sleep with you!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

SO thankful for answered prayers!!!! (We've had a lot this year!)

Caroline said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh PRaise Him!!!! that is just sooooooo wonderful!!!!!!! He is soooo GOOD!!!!!

cjrussell said...

Don't you just love the Lord's timing!!! Congratulations!!!

Joyce said...

Just one more blessing for you! I am very happy for you both.

Laurie said...

I am so happy to hear this news. Please, we would love for you to stay in our upstairs.

Megan L Hutchings said...

CONGRATULATIONS!I know you are so excited and can take a sigh of relief ;)!

Anonymous said...

Hi I found you through Shannon and Kelly. I married a Razorback... I live in Louiaisna... My daughter... confused.. Go hogs/tigers, hehe.. Anyway! Yall seem like such a neat group of ladies... Congrats on the wedding. Many blessings!

Katie said...

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Leigh Ann said...

Yeah!!!

The Bunch Fam! said...

YEA!!!! Hillary!! I'm so excited! God is good!

I can't wait 'til you are here!!