Friday, December 14, 2007

Pizza, It's What's For Dinner

Last night for dinner I decided to be lazy and just get pizza. It's been a long time since I've had Papa Murphy's Take and Bake Pizza so I thought we'd give it a whirl. Kelly and Scott get it quite often and rave about it. Earlier in the week I got online and did my research on it i.e. the menu and nutrition information. I do this anytime I go eat somewhere. If I know in advance I look it up, see what looks good, and check out the fat and calories. Mainly because I want to know how much I need to work out to eat a particular thing or how good I might need to be for the rest of the day. When I looked up Papa Murphy's I discovered they have "deLITE" pizzas...half the carbs and calories. That sounded great to me! Last night when I went to place our order I got Josh a Papa's favorite (pepperoni, sausage, beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives) and I got myself a pepperoni deLITE.




They were both sooooooooo good! As you can see we have lots of leftovers. Yea!!

And afterwards Josh was so full he had to stretch out.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!! It's pretty cheap too - that's another reason we love it!