Saturday, July 6, 2013

39 Weeks




Yep, that's right. I am 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant (this picture was actually taken at 38w). I sure thought little Sophie Lee would be here by now. She isn't. I'm afraid she might be 12lbs by the time I deliver her. My doctor was going to schedule an induction for Monday but they are all full. Bummer. Guess we'll wait and see when she actually makes her grand entrance. I will mention how thankful I am for the weather. What a nice way to spend the last few days of pregnancy. I was terrified it would be 115 degrees by now. God is good.

I am very ready to meet this little lady. I'd be lying if I said I'm not also ready to have this little lady out of my body. This week I've hit the miserable stage. Everything hurts and takes a lot of effort. I'm lucky I haven't swelled this time, no real BP issues, and no carpal tunnel. For that I'm very thankful.

So we're most likely still a few days away from meeting our second baby girl. I'm going to spend them soaking up some quality time with my first baby girl. Her world is about to be rocked and I pray she adjusts well.

I will be sure and let you know when she arrives. I will gladly accept any prayers for a safe delivery. Thanks in advance!

0 comments: