Monday, July 25, 2011

3 Month Pictures

Last Saturday we had Sadie's 3 month pictures taken. I won a photo shoot from my friend Ashley on Facebook. I was very excited because I really wanted to have Sadie's picture made. I went back and forth on what I wanted her to wear. I was going to buy her something but at the last minute decided she could wear something she already had. That turned out to be a good decision. This first picture is a good indication of how the photo shoot went.

My sweet, happy, smiling baby was none of those things that day. Bless her heart she was just sleepy. She normally takes a good morning nap and she didn't sleep well at all that morning. I'm just thankful despite that Ashley was able to get a few good pictures.
Love her rolls

So serious.

Now that's a double chin!!

My mom got her the sweet pearl bracelet she's wearing

These two are sweet.
And I've saved the best picture for last...



Laurie said...

These are REALLY cute!

Alex and Jill said...

Love #2!!! She is cute even when she's fussy though. :)

GreenGirl said...

The first one with the black headband she looks soo ticked off! She will laugh hard when she is older at that!
She is too sweet!