Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Items

Here are a few of my latest creations.

Reversible Jon-Jon
The other side

Pillow case dresses for twins...who are very different in size but BOTH so cute.


Jewelry Pouch

Lining
Stay tuned because in the next few weeks I'm going to post some pictures of the adorable little people who are wearing some of the things I've made. I can't wait for you to see how cute they are. Also, I should probably let you know that although I AM still taking orders I'm probably booked up for at least a month.

12 comments:

The Ormons said...

Love the Jon Jon.. you are so talented...

Kaysie said...

You are so good and have the cutest ideas! Whenever I have kids I'm contacting you ASAP for some custom items!

Tricia Nae said...

Everything is just SO cute! You are way talented miss Hillary!!!

Tricia Nae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

We loved the jon jon too :) It looked great on Carter and fit perfectly!

Auntie D said...

Those items are so cute!! You are doing a great job!! Love the reversible jon jon!! :)

Lauren said...

Look at you go, sooooo cute!!!!! :) Can you make me something Gator????? LOL!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I love the little boy rompers! Those are so cute!!! You are really talented, my friend! : )

The Bowersox Family said...

How much do you charge for the jon-jon?

Emily said...

Do you have an etsy store? Or a blog for your stuff? I'd love to buy some stuff from you!

Emily

lots of love said...

Your stuff is so cute! Do you have a site or etsy store? Please let me know what you charge for those adorable dresses! ashlee_mccrary@yahoo.com

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

These are Awesome Hillary!!