Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Cheer

Hello!! First of all, Kelly, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. This really is my second post in one week. I know you're proud. I just wanted to share a few of our Christmas decorations on the blog. I say a "few" because we barely decorated at all this year. It's just hard to put anything up when you live in a tiny apartment...I mean love nest...but I decided to decorate with a few of my favorites. I apologize because the picture quality is bad. I took these in a hurry the other morning.

Here's my tree Holcombe Faye. I love this tree. Only he was too big for my apartment so I let me sister borrow him for the year. I miss him terribly but my mom got Josh and I a much smaller tree to help get us in the Christmas spirit.



Here's Wingo. Yes, I name my trees. He's so little and cute and I really like him. When we get Holcombe Faye back, Wingo will still make his debut somewhere in our house. I didn't mess with going all out on decorating him with ornaments or ribbon. Instead I just put a few of my favorite ornaments on him. And of course, I wrapped a few presents to put under there as well. I have a couple more that wouldn't fit so they are in the closet.


Presents


The Hibiscus ornament Josh and I got in Maui on our honeymoon.

One of my favorite ornaments. I'm sure you can imagine why I like it so much.

Kelly got me this ornament one year for Christmas and I love it. Reminds me of our trip we took to NYC. Such a fun time we had.

Josh and I got this ornament this year in Orange Beach, AL.

I bought this ornament in San Fran. I want to go back!



And last but not least my "B". I bought this from Restoration Hardware before Josh and I even got engaged. :)

No mantle so his had to do. Picture is awful...sorry.


These reindeer are new additions to the family. I apologize the table isn't even fully set and the reindeer still have their tags on them. They are just too cute and I couldn't leave them out.
OK, well that's the extent of our Christmas cheer. It's not much but it still makes me smile.

Last weekend I spent most of my Saturday working on addressing our Christmas cards. I wish I could send you all one but unfortunately that's not possible. So, instead, here's us (The Bazyk's) wishing you a Merry Christmas.

My friend, Tricia designed our card and did a GREAT job, if I do say so myself. She has an etsy shop where she sells holiday cards, etc. She also does blog designs. She is so easy to work with and can make whatever you want. I would like to send out a card for every occasion!!!! Thanks again, Tricia!

9 comments:

Taylor said...

We got our card yesterday! Very, very cute! Hope to see you guys on Christmas!!

TriciaNae said...

How cute is your apartment? Seriously cute!! I love your little tree..and I totally feel ya on the tiny apartment thing. We moved furniture for nearly an hour trying to find room for the tree this year!! ha. (ps....I got my card today!!)

Kelly said...

You have brought me great joy today with this post! I love your decorations. and i LOVE your card!!!

Ham Family said...

Your tree is beautiful! And the best part are the matching presents under the tree -- in true Hillary fashion, they are PERFECT!!
Hope you guys have a great Christmas; miss you!!

Lauren said...

Love all your decorations and beautiful card!!!!!!! :)

Laurie said...

I love that you added Kristen's name to the card. Made me proud. Love that you name your trees. Great name, by the way. Your gifts are wrapped so pretty!

His Doorkeeper said...

Your decorations are adorable!! Love the reindeer on your table! I've never known anyone who named their trees....but now I do! So FUNNY!!

You and Josh have a blessed Christmas!

Leigh Ann said...

I love that gift wrap and I love the idea of hanging the initial with the stocking. Adorable. Your Christmas card is so cute, too.

The B's said...

I hopped over from Kelly's blog...where did your mom get that tree??? That is exactly what we need, our space is so tight!!! I will be getting that next year :)