Monday, June 22, 2009

Still No Post

Well, my plan was to post lots of great pictures this weekend while I was stuck at home. Unfortunately that hasn't happened. All was well with my teeth implant surgery until Saturday night/Sunday morning. Since then I've been miserable! I've had the WORST headache accompanied by severe pain in my neck, jaw, ear, etc. I called the doctor today and they said it's "normal." That may be but for someone who has a very high tolerance for pain it doesn't seem too normal. They gave me pain pills but they aren't working. At this point I'm taking 4 ibuprofen every 4 hours. Not the best course but the only one that gives me even a small bit of relief. The meds usually wear off in 2 hours so I'm left to suffer for the other two. They told me to call back tomorrow night if I'm not feeling better. Looks like I'll be calling back tomorrow afternoon if I can't get some relief. So all that to say, that's why I haven't been blogging. I've been laying on the couch with a fan and a heating pad and of course my meds. I hope to be back soon!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Hills - I'm so sorry - yuck!!!!!!

Shannon said...

That is not fun! Since your pills are wearing off every two hours you can take IBu and then two hours later take Tylenol. You can rotate those since they don't have the same ingredients. That is what I have to do every month. ;)

Virginia said...

So sorry Hil! That does not sound like fun. Hope you're feeling better soon. -V.

Amanda Ledford said...

Sorry you are not feeling good. Make sure you have something on your stomach when you take that much ibuprofen. Even just some pudding or jello.

Laurie said...

Oh i am so sorry. I hope you heal soon!

kate said...

So....not fun! Hang in there pretty girl!

Lauren said...

Hope you get to feeling better Hillary!!!

Eric said...

Ouch... I hope you are feeling better now. I have some major dental work coming up too and am not looking forward to it at all.