Monday, November 17, 2008

A Birthday Bash and a Baby Shower

What a great weekend!!! Friday night Josh and I headed to Conway to celebrate Justin's birthday at Fuji Steakhouse. Yum!


Holly and Justin

This guy was quite an entertainer. A little PG-13 though. Yikes!

Justin was serenaded in song...

...and he and Holly danced the night away. OK, maybe not!

Here's the whole gang. Fun times!

Saturday morning I got up really early and headed to NWA so I could attend Kelly and Harper's shower. I've looked forward to this day for a LONG time...a couple of years at least! I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Laurie, Me, Kelly, Harper, Shannon, and Katie...I LOVE these girls!!!

After the shower (and lunch at Bizy's with Shannon and Katie) I headed back to Little Rock! What a great day I had!! I love living in Little Rock but I miss Northwest Arkansas and especially my friends. I'm so thankful I was able to spend some time with them.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That Fuji steakhouse looks wonderful! I like the group picture of us!

Kelly said...

SO happy you came for the day!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

Fuji is definitely one of my favs!

I am so happy you were able to make it to Kelly's shower ;)!