Friday, December 14, 2007

Pizza, It's What's For Dinner

Last night for dinner I decided to be lazy and just get pizza. It's been a long time since I've had Papa Murphy's Take and Bake Pizza so I thought we'd give it a whirl. Kelly and Scott get it quite often and rave about it. Earlier in the week I got online and did my research on it i.e. the menu and nutrition information. I do this anytime I go eat somewhere. If I know in advance I look it up, see what looks good, and check out the fat and calories. Mainly because I want to know how much I need to work out to eat a particular thing or how good I might need to be for the rest of the day. When I looked up Papa Murphy's I discovered they have "deLITE" pizzas...half the carbs and calories. That sounded great to me! Last night when I went to place our order I got Josh a Papa's favorite (pepperoni, sausage, beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives) and I got myself a pepperoni deLITE.

They were both sooooooooo good! As you can see we have lots of leftovers. Yea!!

And afterwards Josh was so full he had to stretch out.


Kelly said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!! It's pretty cheap too - that's another reason we love it!