Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Emily!

Today Josh and I went over to Laurie and Steve's house for Emily's birthday party. She turned 2 today. I can't believe it has already been two years since she was born. Emily had a lot of fun at her party. One of her favorite things to do was play "hit the balloon" with Kelly.


At one point Emily got a little tired of entertaining all the guests so she and her friend Reese went to play in her bedroom with Emily's new kitchen.


They had a lot of fun playing together! They are very good friends!
Emily received lots of neat gifts. She was thankful to have Josh there because he helped get them out of their boxes.




I was glad because Emily opened the present I got her all on her own. It was the Beth Moore book, My Child My Princess.


I had a lot of fun at the party. It was great to see Emily and spend time with some of my favorite friends.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You beat me to it!!!! :-)
It was fun seeing ya'll today!!!!

Laurie said...

Hillary-
Your pictures are great! I am so glad you and Josh were at the party. Josh is so very nice and helpful! I love E's book.

His Doorkeeper said...

Such a precious child and the pictures are really good! You all have such a sweet friendship!

Jessica said...

Ha ha ha! I love looking at your blog, and then Kellys- different pictures! So fun!

I know a little girl with that exact same outfit. Is it from the Convention Center in Springdale from a craft fair? So cute on her!