Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#4 and #5

Two more of my favorite "things" are my friends Laurie and Kelly! Last night the three of us had our Christmas celebration. We ate good food, opened presents, and had some great laughs. They are both two of the funniest people I know! I'm very fortunate to have them as my friends. I didn't bother posting pictures or even giving details about the night because I knew Kelly would already have it posted in detail by the time I made it home. Sure enough I was right! So for more details about our fun evening go here.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Aaaahhhhhhh.......I'm glad to be one of your favorite "things"! You are for sure one of mine! :-)

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I loved the pics from your girltime together. I had to come back and post something ordinary and not as bizarre as my last post. Though I did make a few gals laugh at work when I told them about leaving a msg on your blog and then thinking my husband had been there first!

Too Funny!

Blessings, Joanne

Fran said...

Yep...people can make my top 10 favorite things list every time.
I'm so glad that you have such precious friends. I have loved "getting to know" you and Kelly. Arkansas girls gotta love each other....

Hugs~
Fran