Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a very exciting weekend. Ok, not really. It was a good weekend (for the most part) though.


Sadie rode in her big girl stroller for the first time. It's still too big but she loved it.



We ate at Sweet Treats in Josh's hometown.




We love getting to eat there. So yummy.




Sadie had quality time with her daddy.



She took lots of good naps.


She watched Praise Baby (and spit a lot)



She played in the jumperoo



She took a bath and loved it.




Josh got sick (me too but not as bad)




We all spent Sunday in our pjs.

Like I said not the most thrilling weekend but I always love being with my family.

4 comments:

michelle ellis said...

She is so cute! I'm so sorry you guys got sick!

Diane said...

My husband and I have both been sick off and on, too. :( Sorry you guys were sick. Hope the new week means everyone is feeling better!

Jill said...

Love how she's always smiling for the camera! So cute. Hope you're all feeling well!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that the bath picture. What a huge smile.