Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend! I captured most of it on my camera phone so probably not the best pictures. I seem to take a lot of pictures with my phone these days.

Went to Walmart


Floor time while listening to Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits.

Visit from Aunt Vicki and Uncle Danny


Spoiled with all the attention


Homemade peach ice cream. Sadie really wanted some. One day, baby, one day!


Church Sunday morning


Couldn't decide which picture to use...


...so I included 3. :)


Jeep riding at Jules and Big D's house


And just for fun, Ruffles and Rolls

9 comments:

Becca said...

Your little one is SO cute!!

Marcie said...

She looks like such a happy baby!
Where did you find the flower bow? I love it!

Jenna said...

She is sooo darling!!!! I wish my rolls that cute. :-)

Taylor said...

Awwww, she has her first Jeep! That's my girl!!! Precious girl!

Whitney said...

Love that exersaucer on top of the counter - I must get one of those!

I just made my 2nd batch of baby food - green beans. I am so amazed at how easy it is. I was intimidated by it but not anymore. Makes me feel so good that we are saving money on baby food (especially since bfing didn't go well and we have to buy formula - ha!).

Anonymous said...

Love all the bows! And how sweet it is to get all that attention :)

Rebekah said...

Such a little love bug! She gets cuter all the time and rolly legs are just so kissable! Love it! Why can't rolls stay that cute?!?!

Mrs. Shelton said...

She is so cute!!! :)

Stephanie Marie said...

Sadie is just beyond adorable! I am jealous that those thigh rolls look so adorable on her, mine are not that cute :)