Monday, August 29, 2011

Attention

Sadie received LOTS of attention this past weekend.


After my Nanny passed away in June my Papa told us he would come for a visit soon. He made the trip to Little Rock on Thursday to see us.






My Aunt Vicki and Uncle Danny came too (I didn't get any pictures of them and I'm so sad) and we had the best time. I'm pretty sure Sadie had a better time than anyone. She was held and loved on every second. She even got to stay some by herself with my dad, uncle, and Papa. I think she enjoyed herself.





She loves my Papa.


I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.



As if attention from my family wasn't enough she also received lots of attention from my former co-workers. On Friday we stopped by so she could see my dad, Katie, and other people I used to work with. She had the best time.

Sadie Lady and Katie Lady

This is Sharon. She worked right next to me at my former job. She's hilarious and she LOVES babies. She made Sadie laugh so hard. I've never heard some of the noises that came out of her. It was so funny. She kept her going and going until she finally wore her out. Sadie was asleep in her car seat before we even got out of the parking lot.




Sadie is so blessed to have so many people, family and friends, who love her and like to shower her with attention. I'm very thankful.




And just for fun here is Sadie modeling the new dress she got on Saturday.

She's pretty excited the Hogs get their season started this Saturday!


WOO PIG SOOIE!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The picture of her with Sharon is SOOOOOOO CUTE! What a trip! You need to take her up there every day and wear that girl out! : ) And I love her Razorbacks dress! She is all set to call the hogs!

Becca said...

You're little one is so stinkin' cute!!