Friday, October 8, 2010

Tennessee Family

Over the past two weeks I've had the privilege of seeing my grandparents in Tennessee. They stopped in Little Rock before heading to Branson for a week so we were able to see them on the front and back ends of their trip. Josh and I really enjoyed spending some time with them.

Their last night here my mom went all out and cooked a fabulous dinner!!! Oh my word it was good.
Lasagna, green bean bundles, salad, and bread. Mercy I had the best time eating dinner. :) Everything was so good. I love this lasagna recipe and I LOVE LOVE LOVE green bean bundles.

For dessert we had fresh strawberry cake. Glory. That's all I know to say.

Thanks to my mom for the wonderful meal and for letting Josh and I come eat (and take home leftovers). We'll be happy to do it again anytime!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I just want to warn you; very soon they won't care if you come by, they will just want to see the baby! They probably won't even say hi, it will only be "The baby is here!" Just kidding, kind of.

Jennifer said...

I have never tried green bean bundles, but I want to. And I love me some homemade strawberry cake! I am asking for it for my birthday, even if I have to make it myself.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Just came to your blog from Twitter and wanted to wish you a late Congratulations! All you pregnant ladies (you, Megan, Kelly..) are killing me! How is it possible to have baby fever when I have a six month old?!

Laurie said...

That meal looks sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!