Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Look, Sewing Orders, It's a Boy!

  1. First of all check out my new blog design!!! My good friend (we've never actually met but since when does that matter?!?!) Tricia has done it again. I told her I wanted a new look and let her decide what she thought would look best. She knows what I like, which is basically everything she does. I am loving this new look. It's a little different from the style I had before but still so me. I keep clicking on my blog just to look at it again and again. Thanks, Tricia! You rock!!!
  2. For those of you who e-mailed me about two weeks ago but have yet to hear back from me, I apologize beyond apologize. I've just not been feeling well enough to even think about responding. Having said that my goal is to get back to each one of you by next week sometime (since I'm finally feeling a little better). Thanks for your patience! I don't deserve it.
  3. For those of you who have already "ordered" something from me it is coming. I feel like I can finally sit down at my sewing machine again and I will start doing that next week. I also thank you for your patience. I've been so blessed by the most patient, understanding, gracious "customers."
  4. And last but not least, IT'S A BOY!! No, no, I'm not talking about myself! :) I'm talking about one of my BFF's, Jenny . She is having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke William will be here in March and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: